Tuesday 13 April 2010

Cat alarm

Just under 2 miles this morning and back to the long tee-shirt, brrrrrr.

The cat that seems to have adopted us woke me up first when it jumped on our bed (3am), when it jumped off again (5am), when it scratched at the front door to go out (5.30am - it decided not to go out), when it scratched again to go out (6am - I ignored it) and when it scratched at the door of our spare room (6.15am - someone else got up). My alarm went at 6.30am. Oh joy!

I have now received and have started to read "Life on the Run: Coast to Coast" by Matt Beardshall. My initial impression is that it's a lot shorter than I expected for the price and I'm also not sure of the book design and the writing style, but it's early days and the jury is still out.

I've also received 3 other new books, delivered in their Amazon package on our door step. I do love getting new books!

No comments:

Post a Comment