Thursday 21 October 2010

Right tools for the job

It's been a while since I've posted an entry. Still running, with 294 consecutive days under my belt, just lacking the spark to write about it.

Anyway, I really enjoyed my run this morning. It was really cold with the first ground frost of the season. But although it was the coldest run of the week, I'd retrieved my thermal tops and woolly hat from the attic yesterday, which really made a difference.

There's definitely such a thing as the right tools for the job, and this morning I had them!

I met a young lady who served me coffee this morning, who apparently goes running every single morning at 4.30 am for an hour. I was really impressed and inspired.

It was great meeting someone who is doing something similar to me, only earlier and further, and who lives and runs within a mile or so of my house.

Hats off to you (woolly ones right now) Sabina!

No comments:

Post a Comment