Sunday 24 April 2011

Two Easter dips

We've been down in Hove since yesterday and I've enjoyed my first two dips (don't think I can really call them swims) in the sea in 2011.

In a matter of seconds of being in the sea my legs were aching from the cold, but I still loved it.

In fact, my Easter morning was perfect with a (just over) three mile run, out and back to the old burnt-out West Pier, followed by a bracing dip in the sea, and then breakfast in the back garden. And that was before any chocolate appeared.

I've already finished The War of Art and have moved on to Steven Pressfield's Do The Work, which is currently available form Amazon to download for free.

I'm currently sheltering from the sun. I never thought I'd be saying that in April, unless I was running a marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment