Friday 12 August 2011

Slowly does it

It's been a very long time since I last recorded my progress, thoughts and challenges around my Mile Each Day experiment.

I'm still going, although not strong, at least without a break, having completed day 589 today.

It's all been quite frustrating as the damage I did to my left knee way back in May is still with me, if anything worse now than it was in the first few weeks after I hurt it.

So I'm plodding on, doing my minimum mile-and-a bit, very slowly every day.

I'm just waiting for some physiotherapy that should be starting in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Tony you're an inspiration to us all! such determination and resilience. Good on you. Keep plodding x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, they do say that what we admire in others is a reflection of what we have in ourselves. I think your comment is a perfect illustration of that principle. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete