Tuesday 23 August 2011

600 in the bag

So, that was run number 600 and a damp mile-and-a-bit at that.

It seems funny to think that my 14-year-old daughter, who is now closer to her 15th birthday than her 14th, was still twelve when I started my run a mile each day experiment.

My running log on my iPhone also tells me that although it's a mile each day, I have actually run over one thousand three hundred miles since the year 2010 started.

So, while the rain continues to fall, it can't dampen my mood.

It definitely feels like a milestone and one worth celebrating. I think I'll do that with a cappuccino with a good friend of mine in my favourite coffee shop shortly.

Roll on 31st December. I think that two years feels like the next major milestone.

1 comment:

  1. awesome Tony!!! what a great achievement. Ron Hill watch out.. x

    ReplyDelete