Friday 18 June 2010

THE most important skill

As predicted yesterday morning was my earliest ever mile and a bit, which preceded a very long day in London, running a workshop to a great group of people.

Back to normal sort of hours for this morning's mile and a bit.

I had an excellent meeting with the organiser of the UK Design for Change schools contest this morning. I'm looking forward to helping him promote and support the project.

I'm still having to climb in and out of my car through the front passenger side as a result of my entanglement with the oil tanker on Tuesday. Tomorrow I get to swap my car for a courtesy car from the body shop, so that will be good.

On my run this morning, my thoughts went back to yesterday's workshop, and how THE most powerful thing I have learned and used (no, not always) is focused listening while suspending my own agenda. It really is the one skill that could make the biggest difference to all areas of the world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment