Tuesday 1 June 2010

Run a mile each day on Facebook

Another day, another month, another mile. Month six here I come.

Feeling a little stiff today, but not from running, from gardening yesterday. Now, for those of you who know me well, that is not something you would expect to hear from me ever.

I managed to fit this morning's run and a quick jaunt into town and back on my bike before the predicted rain arrived.

I'm enjoying seeing the number of people who like my Run a Mile Each Day Facebook page steadily expand, particularly as many of those who are following the page don't appear to even have a direct connection with anyone else I know. That's quite fun.

Nicky said this morning that her morning mile was now in the same league as her morning shower. She just doesn't feel right, or ready for the day, until she has done both.

I know exactly what she means.

No comments:

Post a Comment