Friday 4 June 2010

The photographs are here!

As I had a bright and early breakfast networking meeting this morning at 7.00 a.m. and then had to catch a train to London soon afterwards, I bit the bullet and headed out for my mile at 5.30 this morning.

It was a very slow run this morning as I took my camera with me and stopped to take various snapshots along the way to show the sites I see on my most often used route.

I have posted the shots up on Facebook on Run a mile each day 4th June photos.

I want to finish today's post with a quote from The Path of Least Resistance, one of the best books I've read so far this year, and I've read quite a few really good ones.

The quote is, "By your presence on this planet, you make possible creations that would otherwise not be possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment