Thursday 5 March 2015

The attraction formula

I have a network marketing business in addition to my coaching, and in the past few months I've not given it any attention, and therefore the business has been static.

In the past few weeks I've begun to spend some time on it, not huge amounts but I've tried to be more consistent (as in a mile each day).

What's curious is that since I've been working on it a bit more, not only has my personal business started to get going again, but so has that of my team. In fact their businesses have grown even more than mine.

And I haven't been cajoling or trying to fire them up.

A colleague in the business said to me a little while ago how strange it was that whenever they were in consistent action on a daily basis, not only did they start to generate more business but it's also like business is attracted to them, and people seem to start calling them to ask about it when they never do that when they're inactive.

Once again, it's that magic mile each day formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment