Friday 7 January 2011

Connection

Early (5.45) one this morning as I had my regular monthly business breakfast meeting.

Still drizzly, but not raining as hard as yesterday.

I've also found out that my headtorch works much better with a woolly hat on than with a peaked cap. I have to balance the rain in the eyes versus ability to see the path or road ahead. When I run on a fair amount of path or "unmade up" road, I think the rain in the eyes is a small sacrifice.

I really enjoyed the business breakfast meeting this morning. It's tough to get up even earlier than usual, but it more than compensates by meeting loads of friendly people and having a laugh.

With a run to kick it off, I can recommend it as a great way to start the day.

Yesterday, apart from my early morning run in the dark, I worked from my office at home and didn't venture outside.

I love to have connection with people, with fresh air and with natural light.

No comments:

Post a Comment