Tuesday 25 January 2011

Dreams are everywhere

Just been for a nice early mile and a bit run in Manchester.

I discovered when I went to put my running kit on that I hadn't packed my long-sleeved running tops, so it was tee-shirt running for me this morning.

I'm lucky that it's a balmy five degrees celsius here in Manchester, so this morning it wasn't a problem.

I just hope the temperature doesn't drop too drastically in Manchester before I head home on Thursday.

I was thinking on my run that I'm coming across the importance of having an inspiring vision, a dream to aim for, or setting a clear direction, everywhere I look at the moment.

Today I'm leading part one of a 3-part programme called Leading in Tough Times, and one of the things we concentrate on is setting a clear direction for your team.

I wonder if it's like when you buy a new car, you suddenly become aware of all the other cars that are the same make and model as yours that you never noticed before.

No comments:

Post a Comment