Thursday 22 January 2015

Running to extraordinary achievements

I love what I do to earn my crust.

Twice this week I've met people I would never have come into contact with if I didn't work in the coaching arena.

One of them is from a very privileged background but is trying to do something really worthwhile to help others to create exciting new businesses. 

The other came from an incredibly troubled background and is currently almost single-handedly reducing the opium production capability in Afghanistan, the world's biggest producer.

What has this got to do with running?

Only that both of them are runners. One of them runs now, whilst the other used running as one of the ways to turn his life around to be the inspiration it is now. I know that because he told me this morning.

To find out more about him read: James Brett: An inspiration.

Running and extraordinary achievements appear to go hand in hand.

Keep on running!

No comments:

Post a Comment