Wednesday 9 November 2011

Tips for increasing clarity

On my run this morning, I was thinking that one of the main things that is missing in people's lives at the moment is clarity.

Many people are feeling confused.

They're confused about where they're going.

They're confused as to whether they're on the right track.

They're confused about how they can get on the right track.

They're confused about what they should do next?

The first thing that anyone who is feeling confused needs to do is to name what it is they're confused about.

Next, they need to ask themselves what it is that is making them ask the question (i.e. "Where am I going?"; "Am I on the right track?"; "How can I get on the right track?"; or "What should I do next?")

Another great question to ask at this point is "What's wrong with doing nothing?"

Whatever comes up from these simple questions is a great starting point for digging deeper and increasing clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment