Monday 21 November 2011

Your support team

This morning I completed my 690th consecutive day of running at least a mile.

10 more days to the next milestone, and 40 more to an even bigger one! It's very exciting.

Yesterday I attended my granddaughter's 1st birthday celebrations. It was a fantastic occasion with 27 family members present.

On my run this morning, I was thinking about that and how none of us succeed in life without our team of supporters in the background.

From Formula One drivers, to tennis players, to entrepreneurs, to parents, to teenagers, there is always a team behind the scenes.

Although it might look to others like we have succeeded on our own, I challenge you to think of one person who, when you look a bit closer, didn't have a support team behind them.

Who are your support team, whether they are family, work colleagues, mentors, or friends?

You couldn't have done it without them.

Have you told them that?

No comments:

Post a Comment