Tuesday 25 October 2011

10 words with massive impact

On my run this morning I remembered the email, I received last night, about the coaching workshop I ran for teachers on the Be the Best You Can Be! programme on Friday.

The email said, "Tony was fantastic and the training session went down well."

I don't know how long or how much effort it took the sender of the email to type those 10 words, but it must have been multiplied by a factor of at least 100 in terms of the impact it had on me.

What an easy thing to do, but what a gift to another person!

There's a line in the song "Money" written by Berry Gordy, of Tamla Motown fame, and Janie Bradford that goes, "Money don't get everything it's true. What it don't get I can't use..."

I don't think so.

What simple few words will you say today to express your appreciation of somebody?

No comments:

Post a Comment