Sunday 2 October 2011

How do you start your day?

I stayed in Hove last night so I got to run along the seafront towards Brighton this morning.

I love doing the seafront run, especially when it's such a gorgeous morning as it was this morning.

There was every age, shape and size out running the seafront this morning. And the rest were dog walkers, inline skaters and cyclists. It was obviously still too early for the sightseers, sun worshipers and those on a day out.

What was even better was I topped it off with a dip in the sea with my family before we went back for breakfast in the back garden.

For me, it's so important how I start my day.

If I want to set myself up for the best possible day, I can't beat starting it with a run.

How do you start yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment